Services we offer
We accept all private insurances and Medicaid. The clinic is also an “Assigned Medicare Provider,” keeping costs down. This means that we only charge the Medicare allowed amount, and nothing more. Other clinics may accept Medicare, but if they are not an “assigned provider” they can charge more than the Medicare allowed amount, and you would be responsible for the part that Medicare does not cover.
Our staff is dedicated to providing care with compassion and skill.
- Annual exams for men, women, and children
- Preventative health services
- Chronic disease management of diabetes and hypertension
- Immunizations for children and adults
- Access to discounted medication
- Birth control
- Allergy shots
- Discounted lab services
- Minor office procedures
- Free, unbiased, Health Insurance counseling
Free, unbiased counseling to explore your health insurance options. Certified Enrollment Counselors are available year-round for any questions regarding affordable health care. Get informed about your health insurance choices through the Your Health Idaho marketplace, Medicaid, or Medicare. Our enrollment counselors are SHIBA certified Medicare advisors through Idaho Dept. of Insurance. Call the clinic at 208-528-7655 ext 3512 to speak to an Enrollment Counselor, or make an appointment. (For Medicare appointments, call SHIBA at 1-800-247-4422.)
We partner with some of the best specialists in the area. We coordinate with other health professionals to meet your needs and goals and supply you with information about classes, support groups, or other services. We work with our partners to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care while working to make sure the referred services are affordable. We refer the following services:
- Mental Health
- Dental Services
- Lab services
- Pharmacy services
Idaho Falls Clinic
2100 Alan Street, Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Monday-Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday 8am-3pm
625 West Pacific, Suite 3 Blackfoot, ID 83221
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8am-7pm
651 north 2858 East Roberts, ID 83444
Wednesday, Thursday 8am-7pm
Sliding Fee Scale Payments
(Based on household size and household income.)
To qualify for the discount, patients must supply the following:
- Check stubs for last two months to verify income of all working members of household
- All income verification for working household members, including Social Security benefits, alimony benefits, child support, etc.
- Birth certificates or immunization records for all children under 18 years old living at home.
- Proof of current address, such as power, gas, or phone bill.