Make a Payment and Manage Your Child Support Account

The Idaho Child Support program offers these options to existing customers:

  • Make payments
  • Change address
  • Change how payments are received
  • Change or end services
  • Update employment information

Apply over the Phone or In Person

 Call: 208-334-2479 or 800-356-9868 (toll free)

Apply by Mail, Email or Fax

Login To Make Changes

 Login: Idaho Child Support Services for Families to change an address, update employment information, and make payments.


There are no eligibility requirements for this service.


People Interested in this were also interested in