Are you age 16-24 and struggling to finish high school or college? Do you need help getting the training you need to get a job with a livable wage?
Idaho Job Corps can help.
- High school or GED completion in a non-traditional setting
- Tuition-free, hands-on career training in high-growth industries
- Community college classes and partnerships
- Workplace experience with employers in multiple industries
- Networking and professional development opportunities
Additional services are available:
- Meals and basic medical care provided at no cost
- Opportunities for work experience with local employers
- Counseling and guidance
People Interested in this were also interested in