The Idaho Telephone Service Assistance Program, or ITSAP, gives families a monthly discount for their monthly telephone services. Households can receive a benefit for their landline or one family member’s cell phone. Families who qualify for this program may also qualify for the Lifeline program which offers additional discounts. Ask your telephone provider for more information about ITSAP and Lifeline benefits.
In order to qualify for ITSAP a family must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Live in Idaho
- Have a phone service in your name
- Have a provider who is participating in the ITSAP program
- Have a household income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Level at the time of application*
*Household income will be calculated using the most recent 30 days of documented income.
If you or someone in your household participates in one of these federal programs, your household is categorically eligible for ITSAP.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
|Maximum Monthly Income Limits
|Household Size||Annual Income Limit|