icon-button-arrow icon-facebook icon-twitter icon-instagram

File Your Taxes for Free

File your taxes using an easy-to-use tool that will walk you step by step to make sure you are getting the maximum refund. This free, secure service is provided by H&R Block and United Way.

Apply Online

 Apply: visit myfreetaxes.com


Individuals and households must make under $62,000 a year to qualify.


People Interested in this were also interested in